- Wagginglicious is a pet food/toy sharing website, so only submit treats and entertaining toys that are appropriate for pets.
- Only submit photos you own or have the rights to use. Please don't steal!!! If you violate anyone's copyright we will remove your posts immediately.
- Please also let us know if you feel your photos have been mistakenly posted without your consent.
- Please only post original content i.e. If submitting a blog round ups ensure it includes a new or original recipe and use that as your submitted photo.
- For non-english posts please include the language at the end of your description eg (in french)
- We will not publish porn, profanity or anything else that we think isn't nice. Please don't waste your time and ours. Spend the time cooking or crafting instead!
- Ensure that your link works, and takes people where it should. We want people to get excited at the photos and then visit your site. If your link doesn't take us to the submission we get sad.
- We don't publish photos that link to a homepage or middleman page or another photosharing website.
- If we think it is SPAM then we won't post it, (unless it has come out of a tin) so avoid SPAMMY language. 'Check this out’, 'Click here' and 'free' are all terms that shout SPAM and we will reject. If your post contains the actual tinned ham product then submit away. If it was good enough for our Gran then it is good enough for us!
- We love food and crafts, we will look at it all day, but we don't want to see the same photo over and over again. Please don't submit the same link twice (or even ten times!) we don't accept duplicates.
- Ensure your photos have no text or graphics overlaid on them. We prefer photos without watermarks. The photos remain your property, we will never use them for anything other than promoting you and your blog. They are always credited back to you and your site.
Well that was all a bit negative wasn't it! Lets get some positivity back!
- Submit anything you have cooked or made and your pet has enjoyed. If they enjoyed it then the chances are that someone's pet somewhere will do too. We will happily show off your wonderful creations.
- We want to accept all treats and toys, we know that sometimes a plate of brown chump doesn't look the most appetising, but it will be tummy rubbing great. If the recipe works and puts a tasty meal in your pets bowl or gives them hours of fun, we'll accept it. Food isn't always pretty, we understand that. So give us a chance and share the food you have loving prepared for your fur baby.
Lastly, thank you for taking the time to share with us, we greatly appreciate you and your treats. Cheers :-)